This Job Listing is about ABB in Warrington,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 posted on jobz2day.com
About the job
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Work As part of a team or alone as required.
Communicate with Customers and Colleagues in a professional manner
Compliance with requirements of ABB’s ISO 9001 and 14001 certification
Compliance with all health and safety requirements including reporting tools
Attend training courses to develop relevant knowledge and skills base.
Accurate and timely reporting of work carried out and time reporting
Willingness to work away from home
- Visit UK and Overseas customer sites alone or as part of a team to deliver routine preventative and corrective maintenance on customer installed machines in line with ABB processes.
- Undertake condition based monitoring activities on installed machines using ABB LEAP and Air Gap Inspector (full training will be provided)
- Installation & Commissioning of upgraded and new machines.
- Emergency support contact for supporting remote and on site customer needs including future 24/7 coverage
- Technical and administrative reporting to ABB required standard
- Produce RAM’s for yourself and the wider team’s working activities.
- Customer liaison for technical discussions, presenting findings and general communications.
- Proactively identify and attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills to the job role
- Knowledge of machine / motor technology and installed applications essential
- Qualified to a minimum ONC/HNC level on Electrical / Electromechanical discipline preferred
- Knowledge / Experience of High Voltage testing of Electrical Machines to 15KV preferred
- Demonstrable experience in Vibration Analysis and use of laser Alignment Equipment.
- Experience of servicing and/or installing machines
- Experience of working within the offshore and/or Wind Generation sector is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent customer and reporting skills
- Have the potential to be certified (if not already) to work on offshore assets
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.