This Job Listing is about Hays in St.Helens,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
We are currently working in partnership with a St Helens Primary school to work 1-1 with a non-verbal child.
They are looking for someone who is kind and patient to help bring this pupil on in their learning.
A success candidate should be available to interview ASAP with a view to starting as soon as possible.
We can help you prepare for interview to help you be successful.
Your new company.
Your new school are seeking a member of staff who can bring confidence, enthusiasm, and motivation to pupils. They incorporate an ethos of fun and inquisitiveness in their approach to the Primary curriculum; promoting students to shine and enrich their learning journey. You will be working in a community enriched environment with strong partnerships to sports associations and local traditions.
Your new role.
You will be required to immerse yourself within a busy SEN department and provide support for pupils and Teaching staff. You will work alongside staff and pupils with SEN difficulties and use teaching and behavioural methods in line with Quality First Teaching practices. You may be required to supervise pupils outside of the classroom and create a calm and conductive working environment. You will be needed to chaperon pupils on outings and sporting events within the school day. You will take part in training in line with the school CPD calendar. Proficient in Literacy and Numeracy over the KS1 / KS2 curriculum is desirable.
What you will need to succeed.
- A minimum of 30 days experience working with children in the past 3 years.
- Ability to work 1:1 and in a group setting.
- Strong commutation skills.
- Work constructively as part of a team.
- Ability to work alongside children with SEN / behavioural needs.
- Experience of working with phonics would be advantageous.
- Understanding of the Curriculum.
- Up-to-date DBS preferred.
What you will get in return.
By registering with Hays Education not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, you will also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including
- Advice on CV writing and interview techniques.
- Access to free Professional Development Training.
- Access to permanent vacancies through the Hays PRP team.
- Option to join our guarantee scheme*.
- Competitive rates of pay and holiday pay.
- £250 reward vouchers when you recommend a colleague*.
What you need to do now.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job is not right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St.Helens,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A